Flying L Homes is an independent, locally owned retailer and have always valued our relationships with our customers and maintained excellence in Customer Satisfaction. We pride ourselves on treating all customers like family and we have a “NO PRESSURE” approach to marketing our homes. We know purchasing a home is one of the most important decisions you will make in your lifetime and it is our goal to ensure that you enjoy the process.
Because we are independently owned, we have flexibility that many of our corporate competitors do not. Our low overhead means we can pass savings on to you. WE will make every effort to help you and your family realize your dream of owning a new home.
Flying L Homes is partnered with the leader in our industry Champion/Redman Homes. Champion has been around since 1953, and with almost 60 years in the industry. Champion has always fostered change and innovation in the factory-built housing industry. We realize that change allows our company to grow and remain strong. By thinking ahead, we’ve accomplished more. For example:
- In 2001, Champion was the first manufactured housing company to receive Energy Star® certification from the United States Department of Energy.
- In 2002, the DOE named us Energy Star Partner of the Year, making Champion the first in the manufactured home industry to earn this distinction.
- In 2003, Champion introduced the The Ultimate Kitchen.With glamorous features such as stainless steel G.E.® appliances, a euro-style range hood, designer accents and more, this popular kitchen option has been integrated into more than 8,000 homes sold across the U.S.
- In 2005 and 2006, Champion partnered with Country Living Magazine to build the “Country Living Home of the Year.”
- Also in 2005, Champion was the firstmanufacturer to build privatized modular housing for the military.
- In 2006, Champion introduced the Suite Retreat,a luxurious master bath design featuring a glass surround shower, oversized tub, plantation shutters, electric fireplace, large furniture-style vanity and more.
- In the past eight years, Champion has received 17 industry design awards including “Best New Home Design” and “Excellence in Home Design” from the Manufactured Housing Institute (MHI) and the National Association of Homebuilders (NAHB).